This is sure to be a Soulcialite Filled Affair:
You are cordially invited to an exclusive evening of shopping, live music and philanthropy to support the Capital Breast Care Center (http://www.capitalbreastcare.org/) at Rue 14 Boutique in DC.
Rub shoulders with our guest of honor Michelle Cross Fenty, President of Capital Breast Care Center Advisory Council and DC’s First Lady.
Capital Breast Care Center is the only community-based breast cancer screening clinic in the DC metropolitan area-perhaps the nation-that provides screening and navigation services to women, regardless of their ability to pay–and they need our support.
- $20 covers the cost of mammography film for one patient.
- $80 provides gowns for 20 women, the number of patients CBCC sees in one day.
- $120 provides a clinical exam and mammogram to a patient who has a normal mammogram.
- $380 provides a clinical exam, mammography services, and diagnostic follow up for one woman with an abnormal mammogram. Nearly 20% of CBCC patients need this ervice.
- $500 enables a radiologist to read 10 mammograms.
- $1,000 provides diagnostic breast care services to 2 uninsured women
Dress code for the evening is cocktail attire.
100% of ticket proceeds go directly to the Capital Breast Care Center. Only 100 tickets available.
The evening features live music from NYC based group, Electropoint.
H’orderves and snacks, along with refreshments will be superfluous. Raffle prizes abound!
Each guest will receive amazing gift bags from local businesses and sponsors.
TO PURCHASE TICKETS: Please make a donation of $25 or more: http://www.alumnifidelity.com/FeteofFashion.html
*Your donation doubles as a ticket.
*Tickets will not be sold at the event. Only 100 tickets available.