Dates for Spa Week are Announce as April 12 – 18th 2010
Savvy Shoppers and bargain hunters may begin booking March 15h.
Visit http://www.spaweek.com and book luxurious, full service, spa treatments at the finest and most luxurious spas. You must be a member to sign up for these $50 treatments.
top rated spas in Washington DC
- Nusta, 1129 20th St., NW; 202-530-5700; http://www.nustaspa.com. If you are looking for a spa that has gone green, Nusta is the place for you. Its environmentally friendly interiors have made this spa one of the first of its kind. Nusta strives to provide its clients with the ultimate spa experience and they do not disappoint. Whether you like classical music during your massage or complete silence, they will create the atmosphere that helps you relax.
- I Spa at the Willard InterContinental Hotel, 1401 Pennsylvania Ave., NW; 202-942-2700. Everything about the Willard is first class so it should come as no surprise that their spa services are among the best the District has to offer. The signature treatment, The Willard Chardonnay Body Therapy is 90 minutes and uses, “essence of Olavie Le Vin Chardonnay Grape Seed Extract with natural sugars blended with the finest oils. A sugar scrub exfoliation is performed followed by a body butter application. Body is then wrapped in a warm moist towel drenched in The Willard Chardonnay.”
- The Spa at MINT, 1724 California Street, NW, 202-328-6468. During your trip to our nation’s capital every Tuesday at MINT is tranquil and for just $45 you can receive a 30 minute massage or facial with an organic juice blend or smoothie. Sound refreshing?
- Serenity Day Spa, 4000 Wisconsin Ave., NW, 202-362-2560. This is a chain owned by Sport & Health fitness clubs and offer both full and half day experiences.
- Hela Spa, 3209 M St., Georgetown; 202-333-4445. Hela offers everything from Botox injections to laser hair removal, microdermabrasion and traditional massages and facials. And an added plus, after your treatment you can do some shopping at all of the great stores in Georgetown.
Seven locations in the Washington, DC area: Downtown, DC, Bethesda, Gaithersburg, Arlington, Reston, Fairfax, and Vienna. (800) 99-ARDEN. Mandarin Oriental
1330 Maryland Avenue, SW
202) 787 6100
Ritz-Carlton Tysons Corner Day Spa
1700 Tysons Blvd.
(703) 506-4300, Ext.7300