That title, by the way, does Ms. Brazile no justice. Her vasty experience makes her opinion highly sought. She shared her stories and a highly inspirational message. Some highlights are featured below:
Words from Donna Brazile
For Women’s History Month, we celebrate
- Those who fought to just get in the room, unafraid of the barriers because they knew the possibilities.
- Women of courage who took on the status quo.
- It’s time for more of us to stand up.
- Follow women of valor who didn’t ask permission.
- Discover your own lives and make a path for others.
- Our struggle is not OVER.
- EXCESSIVE BAGGAGE is weighing us down. Especially that which is in our minds.
- Reflect on your journey!
- The Spirit of God gives us life!
- Become someone who will DARE
- Give GOD something to work with.
- This is our moment, this is our time; Let us rise together!
- It’s not about where you sit in life, it’s where you stand.
- Change your attitude, lighten your baggage, and SOAR!
And my personal favorite…. “Stir it up when you have to.”
Sounds like something a Hell in a Handbag would say!
Miss Charleston County 2009
Join her Facebook Group: Danielle Alyce Wilson’s Journey to Miss America 2010